Monday, December 2, 2013

New Blog!

I've had a blog for a long time, but I didn't really upload as much as I should have and I didn't feel motivated to upload anything. I thought If I gave myself a new start with a new blog that it would be more fun.

I also choose to write in English instead of Swedish because I want every friend and family member to be able to read what I write. because I live in the US it totally makes sense to write in English.

I'm going to go in a different direction with this blog and I will write about everything that I want to write about and I also think I'm going to do a weekly weigh in and keep a food diary on here, to keep myself on track. I feel like if you write it down for everyone to see then you are more motivated to eat healthy and workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment