Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Sofia!

My little puppy Sofia is not a puppy no more. I can't believe she is turning 2 years old today.

I remember when we decided to get a dog in February of 2011. It was around Valentines Day and a friend of my husbands mom had just gotten a puppy. We wanted a puppy just like hers, but we were to late because they had already given all those puppies away. So we started looking online and found a online shelter where you could adopt dogs (Both of our dogs are former shelter dogs). We totally fell in love with a little 2 month old puppy named Pongo (Yes, like the dalmatian from "101"). She was tiny, weighing no more than 6 pounds and we contacted the shelter and said we wanted her.

The next day we picked her up, and named her Sofia.


 First day at our house, 2 months old

Love you Sofia, you fill my heart with so much joy

No comments:

Post a Comment