Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Decorations

I think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. This year I made sure to not put up any Christmas decorations until after thanksgiving because we should celebrate one holiday at the time.

The days after thanksgiving was spent decorating our apartment and I think it looks really nice.


I bought this Christmas star at IKEA and it reminds me of Sweden, because in Sweden everyone owns one of these.

 We bought a beautiful light curtain with snowflakes.






And of course, as a swede you cannot forget your advent candles. I had trouble with this because I really wanted a candle holder for 4 smaller candles, but because they do not celebrate Advent in the US, I had to improvise. It still turned out nicely though.


Happy Holidays, how are you decorating for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment