Monday, February 10, 2014

Sorry for the lack of blogging!

Hey Guys.

I'm the worst blogger ever...
I have not been on here for months and let me tell you why.

For christmas my mom came over from Sweden and we had an amazing time. We went to San Francisco, we drove down highway one all the way to Los Angeles and we just had some well deserved mother-daughter time. So I decided to just spend all my time focused on my family.

After that to be honest I kinda forgot about this blog.. sorry.

School started again and I am almost done with my AA degree and ready to transfer to a university. This semester I am totally focused on my major and taking 3 amazing psychology classes.

The most interesting one is going to have to be Psychology of Women. I'll let you know more about that class when I myself know more.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who still check my blog even though I have posted nothing.

Thanks guys and I hope to blog a lot more.

Oh and here is a picture of highway one and my mom

2 comments:

  1. Var lite mer exakt är det ni bor nånstans? Mysigt med besök, har aldrig varit i varke San Fransisco eller Los Angeles men är väldigt sugen på just San Fransisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi bor i Sacramento vilket ligger ca en och en halv timme fran San Francisco.Det ar en super mysig stad som du absolut borde aka till. Det finns sa mycket att se och gora dar :)

    ReplyDelete